The test of a great shoe is your feet at the end of the day. Rockport Prowalker passes with flying colours.
- Removable Ortholite inlay is lightweight, long-wearing and provides extra cushioning.
- Innersole is removable to accommodate your orthotics.
- Tru Tech technology in the outsole provides shock absorption at the heel and rebound at the forefoot.
- Strobel construction gives you forefoot flexibility
- Leather/Suede upper and a textile lining and footbed allows the foot to breathe
- Rubber outsole provides extra traction
- Outside zip and elastic gusset for easy access
- This style will fit a wide to extra wide foot
The uppers of the shoe comprise of full grain detailed perforated leather that is both durable and easy to clean. The casual slip-on sneaker provides exceptional ability to adjust, achieving the perfect fit.
The wide toe fit of the vamp ensures happy feet all day long.
The rubber sole of the Rockport women’s Prowalker provides exceptional traction and durability on most surfaces. Perfect for the busy lifestyle of Australian women.
The combination of firm shank and broad base makes the Rockport Prowalker the perfect orthotic friendly sneaker.
The removable inners are perfect for providing cushioned comfort with excellent arch support. The sturdy cushioned heel counter provides exceptional fitting qualities for the most demanding feet. Cushioned forefoot offers all-day comfort.
The textile lining assists in keeping the feet dry all day long, keeping your feet happier longer.
Comfort is top of mind in the Rockport Prowalker. A soft heel cup and tongue oozes with luxury. Flexible Strobel construction ensures the shoe flexes in symphony with the foot. Smooth padded inlay with built-in arch support is just music to the ears.
Adjustable lace closures provide personal comfort and fit preferences, .provides lightweight shock absorption from heel to toe.
TruTech provides lightweight shock absorption at the hell and rebounds at the forefoot.
The Rockport Prowalker recently released pewter now has your wardrobe covered. The richness of burgundy, traditional black and navy, always in demand taupe, and now on trend pewter.
Once again, the style goes with comfort, no matter your fit. Australian customers are voting with their feet with a consistent four and a half star rating.
Europe here we come!