The aesthetic of the Ecco Soft 7 is contemporary and minimal, perfectly matching with its Scandinavian heritage.
- A cool contemporary looking long-lace sneaker constructed from rich full-grain leather for a light and soft feeling
- A full anatomical last shape provides a supremely comfortable fit and wear
- Soft, comfortable textile lining, ensuring a perfect inner climate
- Leather-covered inlay sole with ECFS (R). Inlay sole is removable for the option of extra width
- Direct-injected, two-component, hard-wearing, light and flexible sole
- Orthopaedically friendly with medium arch support.
The upper of the shoe comprises of premium quality leather with soft lace and tongue, taking the feet to a new level of pleasure.
The inner shoe has been designed to ensure great fit and support. This shoe offers a soft textile lining with a seamless construction providing optimal structure and breathability as the kilometres pass by with ease.
The white rubber outsole in the shoe gives a subtle finish to the look, and it also adds comfort as it flexes to your every move. The incredible sole seems to mould to your feet perfectly; making them comfortable enough to get you through long travel days.
The insoles are quite soft as they make use of the ECFS (R). What is it? The Ecco Comfort Fiber System (ECFS) is the brand’s unique creation. It’s a sock liner that is made up of recycled materials and vegetable-tanned leather which aids air circulation inside the shoe for pure comfort. The extra cushioning is antibacterial; it controls odour and wicks away moisture is anti-keeping your feet dry and ventilated throughout the day.
The ECCO Soft 7 Sneaker comes with excellent arch support. Also, the insole is removable, providing some extra width if needed. The lace-up closure allows a tailored fit that will hold your foot securely.
Style These lightweight shoes comes in 14 colour options, so you can find one that fits your style The best part? The ECCO Soft 7 Sneaker is sleek enough to pair perfectly with just about everything else in your closet.
The Ecco Soft 7 can somewhere between a casual shoe in a women's sneaker, which makes it useful for both and will be my new every day walking shoes.
These shoes have been born to move!